All available couriers in ecolet.ro (DPD, Cargus, Nemoexpress, Sameday, TNT, Toya, Stack)
Orders processed from Ecolet shipping panel
Possibility of grouping shipments even from different import sources
Available shipment measurement templates
Shipment pricing before shipment
Cancellation of orders from Ecolet panel
CHECK OUT OUR INTEGRATIONS → woocommerce logo
Have you got a WooCommerce shop?
Take advantage of FREE INTEGRATION with ecolet.ro
Owning an online shop requires professional tools and trusted partners, especially in such an important area as courier services. Looking for a simple and reliable solution for e-commerce? In a few minutes you can provide your customers with many courier companies services from Romania at attractive prices.
Simple integration, many possibilities
Send parcels without installing any plugins!
- Send domestic and international parcels and pallets.
- Let your customers choose between services of all leading courier companies.
Use these services at attractive prices thanks to convenient import of orders from your WooCommerce shop.
Take advantage of our support
- After registration, you will be contacted by an Account Manager who will help you integrate your e-commerce shop with the ecolet.ro website.
- The consultant will choose a courier service offer tailored to your needs and the needs of your customers.
- You will also gain access to all tools for couriers which will allow you to better manage the delivery process.
Do you prefer to use a WooCommerce plugin?
Secure plugin for your WooCommerce shop.
Easy installation and configuration.
Possibility to send shipments with ecolet.ro from your WooCommerce shop panel
CHECK OUT OUR IMPORTS
WooCommerce logo + MAP
Import WooCommerce manual
If you own a WooCommerce shop you can easily import your customers’ orders to ecolet.ro Shipping Panel. In turn, you don’t need to install plugins to start using order import. And of course, you don’t need any programming skills. Just follow the step-by-step instructions.
Step 1. Generate an API key in your WooCommerce shop
In order to download order data from the WooCommerce shop to ecolet panel, it is necessary to connect them via the WooCommerce API. For secure communication it is required to use an API key which is generated in the WooCommerce shop panel.
Note: Follow the instructions to connect both systems without any problems.
- Log in to your WooCommerce shop panel.
- From the menu on the left, select WooCommerce > Settings.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Select the REST API option.
- Click Add Key.
- The Key Details window will appear on the screen.
- Add a key description (the key will be used on ecolet.ro, so you can set the description “Ecolet”).
- Select the WooCommerce user.
- In the Permissions field, select Write/Read from the list.
- Click Generate API key.
Note: Do not close the window with the generated key until the import configuration is complete. Once this window is closed, you will not be able to view and copy the key!
Step 2. Adding a WooCommerce shop to the order sources in ecolet.ro panel
In order for ecolet to import order data from a WooCommerce shop, it is necessary to add your shop as an order source.
Remember not to close the shop window with the generated key!
- In a new window or tab log in to your account on ecolet.ro.
- In menu on the left choose Orders to send.
- On the upper right part of the screen select “Order import Sources”
- In the Add new source section, click the WooCommerce button.
The Source Settings window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required data:
- Display name – this will be the name of your WooCommerce shop in the source list.
- URL – the web address of your WooCommerce shop. Copy it from the address bar of your browser.
- Customer key and private key – copy both keys from the Key Details window that you generated in your shop panel.
- You can also define Default Settings:
- Send waybill number as a private note – waybill numbers, after placing an order, will be added in a private note under the order in the WooCommerce shop (not visible for the customer).
- Send waybill number as a public note- the waybill numbers, after placing the order, will be added in a public note under the order in the WooCommerce shop (visible to the customer).
- Change the order status in the shop to “Completed” – after placing a transport order, the order status in the shop will automatically change to “Completed”.
- Click Save Changes.
Step 3: shipments dispatch
Congratulations! Your WooCommerce shop has been successfully integrated with ecolet.ro system. You can now import orders and send shipments from ecolet.ro panel.
- On the Import Orders tab, click Import.
- If you want to import orders from a WooCommerce shop, select the appropriate source.
- The orders will be imported from the shop with the status: In progress
- The imported orders will appear in the list of imported orders.
- To send the order, click on Send .
After selecting the option “send” under the imported order, the page will be taken to the ecolet shipping form. At the top of the page there is a summary of the order. Address data will be automatically filled in according to the order.