Redirecting a shipment to another address is possible when:
- the delivery address is wrong
- it is necessary that the delivery is made to another address
- some information needs to be clarified (delivery address is incomplete)
Not all courier companies have the redirecting service available.
Redirecting to another address
In case the address is incorrect, you have the following options:
- The courier has not collected your shipment yet: cancel the order in the system and create new order with the correct address details.
- The courier has picked up your shipment: submit the request using the contact form. Redirecting a parcel will lead to an additional charge in accordance with the courier company’s rates.
A redirecting request can only be submitted once the parcel has arrived at the courier’s warehouse. Please note that there is no guarantee of redirecting. The courier company will process it as long as it is operationally possible.
Return to sender
In order to return the parcel to sender, it is necessary to send a request through the application form available in the Contact section. Please note that the shipment will be returned to the pickup address